- Size: 9.7” x 6.9” x 4.2” (246 mm x 174 mm x 107 mm)
- Weight: 62.2 oz. (1765 grams) Actual size and weight may vary by a manufacturing process
- Display: 10.1” touchscreen
- Camera: 5MP
- Wi-Fi connectivity: WiFi 6 (802.11 ax) is not currently supported. Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO) for faster streaming and fewer dropped connections than standard Wi-Fi. Supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks. Also includes an 802.15.4 radio for support of smart home devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Show or from Echo Show to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
- Audio: Dual 2” neodymium drivers & passive bass radiator.
- Alexa App: The Alexa App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices.
- Setup Technology: Amazon Wi-Fi simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their Wi-Fi network in a few easy steps. A Wi-Fi simple setup is another way Alexa is always getting smarter.
- Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8350 processor for advanced technology and processing capabilities.
- Accessibility Features: On Echo devices with screens, you can enable Alexa captioning and closed captioning, magnify the screen, toggle color inversion, and choose between color correction options. You can also enable the VoiceView screen reader to use gestures to navigate the screen and hear spoken feedback about the items you select. Learn more about Echo with screen accessibility and Alexa accessibility.
- Included in the Box: Echo Show, power adapter (30W) /cable (6 ft.), and quick start guide.
- Privacy Features: Wake word technology, streaming indicators, microphone/camera off button, the ability to view and delete your voice recordings, and more. Visit the Alexa Privacy Hub to explore how Alexa and Echo devices are designed to protect your privacy.
- Language: Alexa speaks English and Spanish
About this item
✅ Premium speakers with Dolby processing let you stream music and books in crisp, stereo sound. With a vibrant 10.1" HD screen for watching videos, movies, and TV shows in new fabric design.
✅ Make video calls to anyone with Skype, the Alexa app, an Echo Spot, or Echo Show.
✅ Ask Alexa to see lyrics and album art with Amazon Music. See weather forecasts, calendars, to-do lists, and your favorite playlists.
✅ Watch award-winning movies and shows from Prime Video, music videos from Vevo, or live TV and sports with a Hulu subscription.
✅ Your new kitchen companion - cook along with Food Network Kitchen, set timers and alarms, and add items to your shopping list.
✅ Set up compatible Zigbee devices without the need for a separate hub. See your front door camera stream with 2-way audio and notifications.
✅ Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone/camera off button that electronically disconnects the microphones and camera.
✅ With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter. Skills are like apps and let you do more with Alexa.
✅ Meet Echo Show
- Echo Show features a new look, a vibrant 10.1” HD screen, built-in smart home hub, and improved speakers that deliver expansive stereo sound. Just ask Alexa to show you a recipe, watch live TV and sports with Hulu, make video calls, or see who’s at the front door.
✅ Hands-free video calling and messaging
- Echo Show makes it easy to stay in touch. Make video calls to friends and family who have Skype, the Alexa app, an Echo Spot, or Echo Show. You can also make voice calls, send messages, or instantly connect to other devices in your home to make a quick announcement or check in on the kids. With Skype calling you can stay in touch with friends and family in over 150 countries.
✅ Alexa can show you even more
- Watch award-winning Prime Video content, music videos with Vevo, movie trailers, news briefings, or live TV and sports with a Hulu subscription.
- See song lyrics and album art with Amazon Music or stream from Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, and more. You can also listen to Audible audiobooks.
✅ Designed to protect your privacy
- Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. For example, on Echo Show, you can turn the camera and microphone off with one press of a button. You also have control over your voice recordings. You can view, hear, or delete them at any time.
✅ Always ready to help
- Echo Show is the kitchen companion that helps you get more done in your day. Cook along to step-by-step recipes or get exclusive access to cooking classes with a complimentary Food Network Kitchen Premium subscription. Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do and shopping lists, see weather forecasts, calendars, photos, and more. Echo Show is optimized for visibility across the room and can hear you even while music is playing.
✅ Voice control your smart home
- Alexa can control thousands of compatible smart home devices like security cameras, lights, thermostats, and more. Just ask her to show you the front door camera or brighten the kitchen lights.
- Easily set up and control compatible Zigbee smart home devices without the need for a separate hub. Just say, “Alexa, discover my devices,” and Echo Show will discover and set up compatible devices so you can control them with your voice or manage them on-screen.
- You can also enable Alexa Guard to get Smart Alerts if your Echo device detects the sound of smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, or glass breaking. Learn more about how Guard can help you keep your home safe when you're away.
✅ Alexa has skills
- With over 50,000 skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter. Skills are like apps and let you do more like play Jeopardy!, meditate with Headspace, or view your favorite beaches with Surfline. Just say, “Alexa, help me get started with skills.” You can even create your own personal skills and custom responses with Alexa Skill Blueprints.
✅ Alexa for kids
- Make Alexa kid-friendly at no extra charge. Turn on parental controls with Amazon Kids (FreeTime), in settings on your Echo Show screen or in the Alexa app. Alexa will automatically give kid-friendly responses, filter explicit songs, block shopping, and let kids call approved contacts. Parents can also set time limits and review activity. Children’s privacy is important to us.
✅ Simple to set up and use