- Brand: Anker
- Item model number: A83380A1
- Item Weight: 1.92 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.41 x 0.91 x 0.67 inches
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 4.41 x 0.91 x 0.67 inches
- Color: Gray
- ASIN: B07X8ZLYLR
About this item
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Massive Expansion: Transform your laptop’s USB-C port into 3 USB 3. 0 ports, 1 HDMI port, and 1 Ethernet port—all from a single compact USB-C hub.
- Vivid display: mirror or extend your screen in a variety of resolutions up to 4K@30Hz via the HDMI port.
- High-speed data and internet: use the Ethernet port for a stable Internet connection up to 1 Gap, and transfer an entire music or movie library in seconds at speeds up to 5 Gaps via the 3 USB ports.
- What You Get: PowerExpand+ 5-in-1 USB-C Ethernet Hub, travel pouch, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month, and friendly customer service.
✅ High-Speed Data Transfer
- Transfer movies, music, and more in seconds with transfer speed up to 5Gbps.
✅ Ultra HD Display
- Easily stream media or extend your screen at resolutions up to 4K@30Hz.
✅ High-Speed Ethernet
- With this USB-C hub, you can connect to the internet instantly and enjoy stable connection speeds of up to 1 Gbps.
✅ Compact and Portable
- The compact and lightweight aluminum design fit effortlessly into your bag or pocket for superior portability. Travel pouch included.
Model Number: A8338
Five in One
Get 3 USB data ports, 1 HDMI multimedia port, and 1 high-speed Ethernet port—all in one hub.
Vivid Video, Speedy Sync
Access 5 Gbps data transfer speeds with the 3 USB ports, or connect to the HDMI port to stream videos in crystal-clear 4K at 30Hz.
Instantly connect to the internet via the 1 Gbps Ethernet port for a stable and reliable connection. Perfect for areas of your home with poor Wifi connectivity.
The USB-C hub’s aluminum surface dissipates heat, and the braided nylon cable is designed to withstand up to 2000 bends.
Compatible devices include:
- MacBook / MacBook Pro ( 2020 / 2019 / 2018 / 2017)
- MacBook Air (2020 / 2019 / 2018)
- iPad Pro (2020 / 2019 / 2018)
- XPS (13 inch / 15 inch)
- Pixelbook (2019 / 2018 / 2017)
- Nintendo Switch
- Apple USB SuperDrive
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Linux 2.6.14 or Later
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does this hub support charging?
No, it doesn't support charging.
2. I can't get the Ethernet port to work. What should I do?
Try some of the following steps:
- Reinstall the Ethernet driver.
- Try this device with a different computer/ethernet cable and see if the issue persists.
3. I can't get the HDMI port to work. What should I do?
Try some of the following steps:
- Confirm if the connected USB-C port of your device supports DP Alt Mode. To do this, please consult your device's user manual, contact the seller, or check the manufacturer's website.
- Try a different computer and HDMI cable to see if the issue still persists.
- Plug your HDMI cable directly into your device and see if you get a stable connection. If you can't get a stable connection, then the problem is with your HDMI cable.
- Verify that your monitor is configured to the correct input (HDMI).
4. What resolution does this device support?
The HDMI port supports a variety of resolutions up to 4K@30Hz and 1080p@60Hz, including 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and 480p.
5. Does this hub work with iPad Pro?
Yes, but you must update to the latest version of the iPad OS.
6. Does this hub get hot?
When the hub is fully loaded, it may reach a surface temperature of around 113°F. However, this is normal for products of this kind.