Style: Dot and Dash Robot Wonder Pack
- Wonder Workshop's Wonder Pack is the ultimate STEM learning bundle for parents and educators who want their kids to be confident digital citizens. Our two award-winning robots, Dot and Dash, help teach kids ages 6+ easy block-based coding that gives them the logic and problem-solving skills they'll need in middle school, high school, and beyond. The Wonder Pack comes with Dot and Dash, 4 building brick connectors, 2 charging cords, 1 tow hook, 1 bulldozer bar, 1 launcher, and 3 launcher balls, 6 target stickers, 1 set of bunny ears and tail, and 1 xylophone. Our 5 free apps can be downloaded for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire 8 or later and have hundreds of hours of challenges to help your kids master complex strings of code. Used by over 20, 000 classrooms worldwide, Wonder Workshop robots are way more than just a toy. They're an innovative and fun way to learn coding skills. Two robots are better than one, and Dash and Dot are best friends who can be paired together to solve problems or talk to each other. Our fun accessories let you transform your robots into a bulldozer, a disc launcher, a musician, and more. Kids will grow in their confidence to enjoy hours of freeform play, letting their imaginations create more challenges for their robots. The included accessory kits can be paired together to develop complex tasks for coding challenges that get harder as your child learns. This complete learning bundle contains everything you'll ever need, including a rechargeable battery that gives 3+ hours of playtime and a USB cable. At Wonder Workshop, we believe that tech should be an open canvas for exploration and collaboration. We offer a community that's supportive and challenging with regular Wonder Workshops and Robot Competitions for kids to build their skills and creativity. Our Dot and Dash robots, along with our Wonder Pack, are used in over 20, 000 classrooms worldwide, letting kids work solo or come together for fantastic group coding projects.
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 7.3 x 6.3 inches
- Item Weight: 7.83 pounds
- ASIN: B01M6W8XHL
- Item model number: 1-WB04-01
- Manufacturer recommended age: 6 years and up
- Batteries: 2 Lithium-ion batteries required. (included)
Safety Information: not appropriate for children under the age of 3
Technical Specification (User Guide)
✅ Set up for Dot
- Step1: Building Brick Extensions can be snapped either side of Dot, or on the bottom. First, line up your extension's connector ring to the round connection point on your robot. To use the bottom connector, remove Dot from the stand
- Step2: Press firmly until you hear a click to snap the extension into place. Building Brick Extensions can be rotated for more building possibilities.
- Step3: To rotate your building Brick Extension, pull it straight out until it is disconnected. Then rotate as desired, and repeat steps 1 and 2 to reconnect.
- Step4: Building Brick Extensions can be connected at 90 or 45 degrees (i.e., straight up and down, forward, backward, or diagonal). Rotate and snap them in to build and play!
✅ Set up for Dash
- Step1: Building Brick Extensions can be snapped on to any of the 6 connection points on Dash's head or body. First, line up your extension's connector ring to the round connection point on your robot
- Step2: Press firmly until you hear a click to snap the extension into place. Building Brick Extensions can be rotated for additional building possibilities.
- Step3: To rotate your Building Brick Extension, pull it straight out until it is disconnected. Then rotate as desired, and repeat Step1 and 2 to reconnect.
- Step4: Building Brick Extensions can be connected at 90 or 45 degrees (i.e., straight up and down, forward, backward, or diagonal). Rotate and snap them into the build and play!
✅ ULTIMATE ROBOT BUNDLE: Our Wonder Pack comes with the Dot and Dash robots, building brick connectors, charging cords, a tow hook, a bulldozer bar, a launcher and balls, target stickers, a bunny ears and tail set, and a xylophone.
✅ LEARN THE BASICS OF CODING: Dot and Dash are ready to go straight out of the box and use fun challenges to teach your child the block-based coding skills they will need for middle and high school while developing critical thinking skills.
✅ AWARD-WINNING ROBOTS: Wonder Workshop robots are used in over 20, 000 classrooms worldwide and are seen by educators as leaders in the coding robot space. The accessories in the Wonder Pack keep kids engaged and learning over time.
✅ 5 FREE MOBILE APPS: Download 5 free apps for iOS, Android, or Kindle Fire 8 or later. Use these to help Dash and Dot sing, dance, navigate obstacles, respond to voice commands, respond to each other, and work together to solve the app challenges.
✅ HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF CODING: The free in-app challenges give your child hundreds of hours of STEM learning, while the fun accessories let you easily turn your robots into everything from a bulldozer to a catapult for engaging freeform play.
✅ Dash is your first real robot friend.
- Dash robot is perfect for use in a classroom or at home with family and friends, letting kids work solo or come together for group coding projects. Dash is the perfect gift for today’s kids. Dash is extremely entertaining and comes with hours of interactive challenges and 5 free apps for endless hours of fun.
- Ready to play right of out of the box, Dash can speed around the house, lights blinking, wheels squealing. Dash comes with free mobile and tablet iOS, Android, and Kindle compatible apps, Wonder and Blockly, designed for every child to program and learn on their own. Wonder even lets you save your creations to Dash to play without the screen.
✅ Small but mighty, Dot is ready to engage.
- If Dash is the brawn, then Dot is the brains of this robotic duo. Dot comes with several games built-in, such as Hot Podoto, Dot of Music, and Light Sword. Using free apps Wonder and Blockly, you get to make over a hundred more games using instructions in the apps. Games built-in Wonder can be saved with Dot to play without the screen. Dot is the best introduction to coding and robotics with hands-on play, opening up their imagination and creativity. The Wonder and Blockly apps are available on iOS, Android, and Kindle devices.
✅ Kids define how they want to play. Whether you're into hosting make-believe tea parties, having jousts at magical kingdoms, or adventuring with friends, Dash & Dot will be there every step of the way. Children ages 6 to 12 will learn the foundations of problem-solving and computer programming as they have fun with Dash & Dot.
✅ Recognized by parents and educators alike, the award-winning Dash & Dot robots guide kids of all experience levels through a library of in-app challenges to inspire tomorrow’s inventors. The apps are free and are packed with projects, games, and will help kids develop their critical-thinking and problem-solving skills as they play.
✅ Kids can watch their virtual coding turn into tangible learning experiences in real-time as Dash, with its premium performance and multiple sensors, interacts with and responds to its surroundings. Kid-approved, Teacher recommended. Kids will explore and discover with this Wonder Pack.
There’s a Dash app for every age group, learning level, and play style.
✅ Path App
- With Path, kids start with the fundamentals of robotics and coding before they can read!
✅ Go App
- Exploring the robot's lights, sounds, sensors, and movements, Go is the first step to getting to know all that Dash can do.
✅ Blockly App
- Blockly introduces advanced concepts of coding through playful projects and puzzles.
✅ Xylo App
- Conduct a musical performance for family and friends using Dash's Xylophone. Remake your favorite tunes or channel your inner Beethoven to compose your own songs from scratch.