Style: Dash Robot
- With the Wonder Workshop Dash robot, kids ages 6 and up can create anything they can imagine. Dash is a real robot that responds to voice commands or any of our five free downloadable apps to sing, draw, and move around. It's more than learning to code. Dash lets kids explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences and see how they result in dash’s real-life movements. Wonder Workshop helps kids engage with technology in an open-ended and significant way – it's not just a toy, it's real-world problem-solving. Kids will grow in their confidence as digital citizens and architects by seeing their own designs come to life. dash robot comes charged and ready to enjoy straight out of the box and includes two free building brick connectors. Transform Dash into an animal, a delivery truck, and even a catapult using your own LEGO bricks. Dash can grow right along with you with additional attachments from Wonder Workshop, providing even more challenges and fun. Dash can start at any skill level and build from there, so it's perfect for kids ages 6 and up. The grown-ups might find themselves unable to resist the fun of putting Dash through his paces. At Wonder Workshop, we believe that Tech should be an open canvas for exploration and collaboration. We offer a community that’s supportive and challenging, with regular wonder workshops and robot competitions for kids to build their skills and creativity. Dash is perfect for classrooms, families, and friends, letting kids work solo or come together for Group coding projects. Dash provides up to 5 hours of active play and up to 30 days of standby time with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and it recharges with the included power adapter or via USB.
- The Set Contains: 1 x Dash Robot; 2 x Building Brick Connectors; 1 x Micro-USB charging cable
- Product Dimensions: 6.69 x 7.17 x 6.34 inches
- Item Weight: 1.54 pounds
- ASIN: B00SKURVKY
- Item model number: DA01
- Our recommended age: 6 years and up
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8 years and up
- Batteries: 1 Lithium-ion battery required. (included)
✅ CREATE: Dash arrives charged and ready to go out of the box. Kids can give Dash Robot voice commands and explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences with the five free apps that come with Dash Robot. It’s more than learning to code.
✅ LEARN: Dash robot offers an open-ended learning platform that makes tech knowledge simple and accessible, helping kids grow into confident creative architects.
✅ COLLABORATE: Wonder League is an encouraging and challenging community where kids can share ideas and build confidence. Wonder Workshop’s Robotics Competitions provides opportunities for kids to work together, helping everyone learn and evolve.
✅ GROW: Extend the possibilities even further with Sketch Kit, Building Block Connectors, and more from Wonder Workshop. Playtime- Up to 5 hours. Standby Time- Up to 30 days. Charging- via Micro USB. Connectivity-Bluetooth Smart 4 / LE
✅ SCHOOLS: Dash is used in over 20, 000 schools today and expanding rapidly.
✅ Dash helps kids learn to code
- The coding skills kids learn while playing with Dash will help them as they prepare for middle and high school while also helping to develop their critical thinking skills today. This award-winning* robot is packed with technology and is full of interactive surprises for kids ages 6+. These robots have won dozens of toy and educational awards and are being used in over 20,000 classrooms worldwide. Teachers love them as much as the kids do. They are actually so engaging, even parents find themselves unable to resist putting Dash and Cue through their paces.
- Dash robot is perfect for use in a classroom or at home with family and friends, letting kids work solo or come together for group coding projects. Dash is the perfect gift for today’s kids. Dash is extremely entertaining and comes with hours of interactive challenges and 5 free apps for endless hours of fun.
Extend playtime with these free apps for Dash
✅ Wonder App
- A picture-based coding language built for kids, children create detailed behaviors for Dash.
✅ Blockly App
- Blockly introduces advanced concepts of coding through playful projects and puzzles.
✅ Go App
- Exploring the robot’s lights, sounds, sensors, and movements, Go is the first step to getting to know all that Dash can do.
✅ Path App
- With Path, kids start with the fundamentals of robotics and coding before they can read!
||Blue, Purple, White